A complaint filed with a regulatory or licensing board is always an unwelcome surprise. Board complaints are serious, time consuming and expensive. A regulatory or licensing board has the power to limit or prohibit a licensee’s ability to earn a living, so it is urgent to engage legal counsel immediately. How you respond to a complaint is crucial to your defense.
Reisman Sorokac’s professional licensing, compliance and disciplinary practice encompasses:
- Licensing applications
- Compliance guidance
- Disciplinary investigations and proceedings before Nevada regulatory boards, including:
- State Bar of Nevada
- Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners
- Nevada State Board of Dental Examiners
- Nevada State Board of Architecture, Interior Design and Residential Design
- Nevada Real Estate Division
- Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending
- Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles
- Nevada Financial Institutions Division
Our attorneys have substantial experience in handling all stages of disciplinary proceedings from investigations through appeal.
If your livelihood is under attack due to a complaint, it is imperative that you speak with an attorney who is experienced in licensure defense in Nevada. We can defend your professional license in a disciplinary action before most of Nevada’s professional boards. Our attorneys can guide you through the process of allegations, investigations, suspensions, compliance, settlement discussions, mediation, and possible re-licensing petitions.